1. My new baby Canon Rebel has been doing me real good.
Welcome to my Tuesday/Thursday weekly life. Improvising with these lovely mugs.
It's true, I'm totally learning things in school.
2. During my prime years of cool, (1st-3rd grade), I was an figure skating princess. Which is why I'm excited to report my newly acquired ICE SKATES. From the best of friends, Nicole. I'm about to make a serious comeback, world.
3. All week. Lianne Lahavas. You want to listen? You should.
4. Things I'm currently excited about that have something to do with the holidays:
- cranberry bread
- Hallmark Channel Christmas movies
- candy cane cookies
- Pretending I know the lighting the menorah prayer. I might. I'm just not sure.
- apple latkes
- breakfast on Christmas
- gingerbread gingerbread gingerbread
(Notice how I put things in between the bullets that had to do with food. I did that on purpose. Because I'm not only excited about cookies. I just wanted to get that out there.)
5. A special creation brought to you by Ms. Samantha Feld.
6. TWO MOUSE EXPERIENCES THIS WEEK WHY.
7. This week I went to our local cash only, no meat eatery to indulge in some tempeh jambalaya, forgot to order it to go, and then was forced to have alone time. All I had with me was an issue of Glamour. You don't read Glamour in Hard Times. I felt like an awful, awful person. Like I was committing a crime. The jambalaya was good.
8. This weekend my mother is visiting. How many cookies will we eat? I will report back later with this information.
Lata, playas. There's some nanner bread in the oven that needs my attention.