- Less time on the internet.
- Minnesota winter.
- Yarn stores.
- Knitting challenges!
- It adds to my ever-growing geriatric tendencies. Which I absolutely love and hone and am proud of.
So, just in time for never-remove-your-infinity-scarf season, a list of perfect-for-gift-giving knitting tutorials I'm-way-into. UNNECCESSARY HYPHENATION.
- You guys. It's so big.
- Worked flat. Great. Thnx, Spud and Chloe.
- I actually never want to knit anything but these mittens.
- Currently making. They're going to be the warmest things of my life.
- This is very scary for me. Colorwork is scary. Let's learn together?
- I don't know why it's called mandelbrot hat. But I like mandelbrot...a lot...so I like this hat...a lot.
- I like a boy in a knitted tie.
the purl bee: brioche cowl
- Can I have this? I would like this right now.
- Nice. Real nice.
So there you have it. Things I've been perusing. Now I just have to practice having enough patience to finish a project that takes longer than a couple hours. It's a problem when you stop after only making one mitten. I have two hands.